Parental control – is an app or a program that limits certain functions of devices: smartphones, tablets and computers.
Parents use these apps to protect their children from dangerous or indecent sites, as well as prevent them from spending too much time online.
When children get attracted by social media and games parents start thinking about their safety. What is he reading? Who sent her a message? What is she laughing at? Parental control apps like https://bestantiviruspro.org/blog/most-secure-web-browser/ are developed especially for those parents, who want to guarantee the safety of their children.
The most advanced parental control apps enable parents to set age limits, block dangerous or possibly dangerous content, limit access to some sort of software, and prevent their children from online purchases. Moreover, parents will always know where their child is. Top Internet Security software will help concerned parents make sure their children are safe.
Parental control tools
Using parental control tools parents can better control their child’s life:
- You can limit time when your child can use gadgets. Say, your child came back from school at 2 p.m. You don’t want them to be distracted from homework, so you prevent them from using Internet until 8 p.m.
- You can limit the apps your child is allowed to use. Parents can forbid child to play games with scenes of violence; prevent them from installing software offering purchases, bets and other financial transactions.
- Web-filter: This service works differently on different devices. Usually app gets access to database of undesired sites and blocks them automatically. It should be noted, however, that not all browsers support this function.
- Parents can always know where their child is. The parental control app will enable you to learn where child is now, as well as seeing which places he’s attended this month. The app can warn parents that child left the approved area and approached unwanted location, such as market, station or an abandoned factory.
- Messaging control. Some apps allow parents to see the list of phone calls, other enable parents to read messages and hear phone conversations, some will inform parents about child’s activity in social media.
- SOS. The signal is actually engraved in the operating system. But, if not, top Internet Security software will help you solve the problem. Children will be able to inform parents that they may have gotten into trouble and need help.
How to choose the parental control app?
Only tech savvy parents have knowledge and time to choose the best parental control software. Besides, you may want to use different apps to control 7-year-old child and 13-year-old teenager. Also, your choice will depend on the operating system of your gadget.
It is highly recommended to rely on Security Suite developers who have created software combining parental control app, antivirus software, firewall and many others perks for their customers, especially busy parents. Top Internet Security suites will protect your computer as well as your children from scrolling through dangerous sites.